Swim Jewelry Software was created by Raeleen Kaesehagen, owner of Octahedron Pty Ltd. and is now owned by TJS.
Swim is made for independent retail jewellers who sell, custom make and repair jewelry. Swim is used by jewelry stores all over the world, and most notably in Australia, USA, Canada and New Zealand.
How Swim came to be
Growing up in the family jewelry business, Raeleen saw the demands that running a jewelry store placed on her parents. So in 1997, to help them manage their store, Raeleen wrote a software program, and called it 'Swim' (Savings with Improved Management). The program was created to save her parents time, money, paperwork and effort in business operations.
The improvements to the family business since starting Swim were quite exceptional, and as other jewellers heard about the software and the difference it was making, they too, wanted to be able to use it.
So in 2000, the company Octahedron was formed, and Swim was available to all jewelry stores.
Since making it's debut in 2000, Swim has remained focus on being an easy to use solution that incorporates the latest innovations and increases productivity, efficiency and profits for the jewelry store.
Today, Swim is used by leading high end and independent jewelry stores , multi-stores and chains.
- Pearcey IT Innovation Award Winner 2008
- Queensland Business Review Business Women of the Year (Technology) Award Winner 2006
- Achaeus Queensland Government Financing It Growth (FIG) Best Financial Plan Award Winner 2002
- Telstra Business Women’s Award Finalist 2002
- Optus Australian Micro Business of the Year Award Winner 2001
- Retailers Association of Queensland Best Technology Initiative for a Retail Store Award Winner 2001
- Asia Pacific Information Technology & Telecommunications Award for Best Startup Company Finalist 2001
- Queensland Department of State Development Business Award Winner 2001
- Qld Young Achiever Nominee 2002